Our 10k events will follow the same cross-country, undulating course as the 5k event. It will therefore be a lapped course which will be completed twice, with a 5k split time for all 10k competitors. It is all off road, and is a real chance to get back to nature and to run with like minded people in a friendly, yet competitive environment. The course has no road crossings, and for the vast majority of the course the terrain is grassland, with a very short section of gravel. (All events can be run with or without a dog on the day.)
Our 10k events are open to anyone who is 16 or over. The following prizes will be awarded:
- Fastest male for each event
- Fastest female for each event
- Overall series winner for the fastest male (based on their best 3 results)
- Overall series winner for the fastest female (based on their best 3 results)
- Overall series winner for the fastest male junior (based on their best 3 results)
- Overall series winner for the fastest female junior (based on their best 3 results)
- Overall canicross team series winner (based on a points system)
All entries are via SI-Entries, please see our Enter Now page for more details.
Each individual event is £20 if entered on-line (up to a week before the event) or £25 on the day (cash only, but these places will be very limited in number).
All 4 events can be entered for £65 on-line before the 30th April.